Sharing Your Treasure
The Cathedral of Saint Andrew is an intercultural community of faith, and each day we strive to stand up to our mission, staying true to the work we do as a parish and as the mother church to the Diocese of Grand Rapids.
The Cathedral of Saint Andrew today and every day, is a beacon of faith, a haven and an advocate for those in need. It is also a patron of the arts, where our community can experience an awareness of God through the giftedness of musicians and artists. It is because of the generous financial gifts that we receive from our parishioners, friends and visitors, that we are able to continue to serve in these ways.
Your gift makes it possible for us to...
- Celebrate the Church’s liturgy with beauty and dignity;
- Reach out with love to the poor and the needy;
- Offer faith formation programs to children and adults;
- Compensate our staff with a just living wage;
- Sustain our highly acclaimed musical, ecumenical and cultural programs;
- Maintain our magnificent Cathedral and other adjacent parish buildings.